Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome to BigCrumbs Cash Back


Well I wanted to let you know that the cash back website I was talking about is called BigCrumbs.com. I mentioned it earlier in my Blog, but was trying to promote my Ebay sales. So I see that I had not mentioned that it is a website that pays you cash back on your online purchases.
I am giving you the link to my profile on BigCrumbs, because if you sign up for a free account through my link, I will get a referral credit. So it is a win-win for both of us. You are welcome to look at my Ebay sales also, but I am not trying to solicit your business, but am attempting to help fellow eHow friends to have the opportunity to make more money on line. So thanks for looking, and I hope that you find this information useful!
Please enter craftqueen03 in the referral section. (if it is not already there) Thanks so much!

No comments: